10 Year Limited Warranty:
LiFeBlue Battery (hereafter LiFeBlue) warrants each LiFeBlue branded Lithium Ion battery sold by LiFeBlue or any authorized dealers or distributors, to be free of defects from the date of sale. Subject to the conditions listed below, LiFeBlue will repair or replace the battery or parts of the battery if deemed by us to be defective in materials or workmanship.
LiFeBlue warrants the battery to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 60 months from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This Limited Warranty does not cover batteries sold by LiFeBlue or any authorized distributor or dealer to an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). Please contact the OEM directly for warranty claims.
Application and Use
LiFeBlue batteries are designed to be used as deep cycle batteries. They may be used for off grid energy storage, recreational vehicles, boats, industrial or other deep cycle use. LiFeBlue batteries are not designed for primary engine starting but may be used to supplement engine starting.
For any Warranty claim, first contact LiFeBlue with the details of your claim. LiFeBlue will make the arrangements for battery shipment to our service facility to assess the battery. We will determine the cause of failure and whether it is repairable.
If the failure is determined by us to be warrantable and the battery is repairable, it will be repaired and returned to you. If it is not repairable, we will replace the battery within the first 60 months from the date of purchase.
Additional Warranty Policy
After 60 months and up to 120 months from the date of purchase, if the failure is determined by LiFeBlue to be caused by defect in material or workmanship, and the battery is reasonably repairable as determined by us, it will be repaired and returned to you. If it is not deemed repairable by LiFeBlue, LiFeBlue will offer you a new, similar replacement battery discounted by 30% off the concurrent price listed on the LiFeBlue website. The replacement offer will only be valid for 30 days.
Not Covered by This Warranty:
1. LiFeBlue has a built in energy management system (EMS) designed to disconnect power to prevent damage to the cells or electronics if it senses any of the following conditions: Over-charge or Over-discharge, over voltage, under voltage, over current while charging or discharging and under or over temperature. The user is responsible to manage battery use so the EMS protection system is not operating as a regulator controlled by the afore mentioned protective functions. Damage caused by repetitive EMS protection cycling is considered abuse and is not covered.
2. LiFeBlue is not obligated to warrant a battery if failure is related to damages caused by abuse or negligence, tampering, non-adherence to LiFeBlue guidelines or from any of the following: a) Damage from shipping, b) Loose terminal bolts, c) Corroded hardware, d) Failure to properly install and connect the battery, e) Failure to properly charge and maintain the battery, f) Breakage or damage from collision, fire, freezing, damage from extreme heat or cold, improper storage, reverse polarity connection, short circuit of the battery terminals or water damage.
3. LiFeBlue warranty is void if the battery case has been opened.
4. LiFeBlue does not cover worn out batteries. It is possible to use up the battery life prior to the end of Warranty period by using the battery for more than 1.5 cycles per day. A worn out battery will have less than 60% remaining capacity.
5. Shipping cost to and from LiFeBlue repair facility is not covered by this warranty unless LiFeBlue is contacted within 30 days after the purchase date.
6. Shipping cost to and from LiFeBlue repair facility will not be covered during the first 30 days for any address outside the 48 CONUS states or to any address prohibited by the requirements of 49 CFR and/or UN 3480 rules.
Non-LiFeBlue Battery Warranties:
LiFeBlue authorized dealers and distributors may offer an additional warranty to the LiFeBlue’s Limited Warranty. LiFeBlue is not responsible for dealer or distributor created warranties or any claims that may arise from said warranties.
Battery and Products Warranty Disclaimer:
LiFeBlue MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THIS PRODUCT OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. LiFeBlue SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT DAMAGES MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW, LiFeBlue SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PRODUCT’S PURCHASE PRICE OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, BUSINESS, INFORMATION, DATA, OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT.
Software Warranty Disclaimer:
Smart Connect SOFTWARE AND PROGRAM IS BEING PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTY THAT THIS SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM IS FREE FROM DEFECTS.
Some countries and/or states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from country to country and/or state to state. This warranty shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Montana. This warranty is understood to be the exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No employee or representative of LiFeBlue is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
END OF WARRANTY STATEMENT